Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Team Lead Online Marketing DACH (m/f)
FITTEA BY FITVIA is the leading brand for healthy and functional teas in Europe. Our mission is to contribute to a more health-conscious and sustainable lifestyle through our unique tea blends.
Since we are experiencing fast growth, we are looking for a Team Lead in Online Marketing (m/f) for the markets in Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Design and implement the Marketing Strategy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Build up and manage the relationships with leading influencers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Meet or exceed profitable sales growth targets
- Drive sales discipline and build functional excellence in the team through effective management and coaching on: Channel and account sales plan and strategy development, negotiation approaches, pipeline management, and accurate forecasting, etc.
- Monitor performance and results metrics (KPI analysis), ensuring that timely corrective action is taken if necessary to reach budgeted results and targets
- Communicate effectively vision, plans, goals and objectives to team members
- Hire, lead, develop, retain, and motivate capable, competent, and talented team members
- Lead your own multi-channel campaigns to achieve aspirational results
- Analyse selected competitors in a structured benchmarking analysis
- Have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Marketing or other related fields and additionally first leadership experience
- BSc./MSc. degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or other business-related studies
- Proficient PC skills (MS package)
- German native speaker, fluent in English and ideally another European language
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Team leader with coaching mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- New and challenging tasks with high level of autonomy and responsibility in a multicultural working environment (we are active in 10 different markets and countries)
- Be part of a fast growing startup
- Individual career development and training
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop and also in our partner companies
Interested? Please send your application in English to email@example.com