Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
For the DACH recruiting Team in Berlin is are looking for a recruiting coordinator to support the Business Recruiter to realize our ambitious growth goals. As a Recruiting Coordinator you will support the recruitment processes for positions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will work in close collaboration with your recruitment team in Berlin and have touch points with colleagues Europe wide. You will be responsible to bring the candidate experience to the next level.
- All coordinating activities regarding interviews processes.
- Open up and monitor new channels for applicants
- Prescreen candidates for different positions in our commercial departments
- Contribute to improvement processes
- Preparation and review of interviews
- In your Master or end of your Bachelor degree
- First experience in recruitment is a plus
- Fluent level of German and English
- Flexibility in a fast paced environments
- Ambition to contribute to the immense growth of the organisation
- Enjoying work in a fun team environment
- Work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Friday after-work get-togethers with the whole office, team events, BBQs at the roof terrace and more!
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee