Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Runtime is a nutrition company built to enhance competitive gamers and today’s high-performing professionals through complete, convenient, and nourishing products. Our suite of offerings include liquid meals, drinks, and shots that contain an array of high quality ingredients specifically engineered to meet the daily demands of intense gaming, work, and beyond.
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re looking for ambitious, passionate individuals who can join our mission of delivering high-quality nutrition to people everywhere. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new company in the emerging business of esports and gaming.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager who can expertly execute and optimize performance campaigns across numerous digital channels. The ideal candidate is a marketing scientist who understands how to make and test hypotheses, optimize campaigns, and put themselves in the shoes of the end customer. This person has direct experience with channels like Facebook Ads Manager, Google, programmatic, and many others.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of “The Next Big Thing” in nutrition and gaming.
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as an integral part of Runtime’s marketing team.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, BBQs, free drinks and more.
- A competitive salary.
What you will do
- Manage allocation of spend across channels to meet business goals.
- Set up and execute paid performance campaigns on different channels (especially Facebook, Google, Affiliation, programmatic, and Amazon).
- Manage and optimize campaigns on a daily basis.
- Set up the necessary tool and reporting infrastructure.
- Devise intelligent, scalable or algorithmic ways of bidding for and deploying spend for user acquisition.
- Test and develop new paid and performance strategies to grow our customer base, including less common acquisition channels.
- Manage development and A/B testing of creatives, ad units and landing pages in collaboration with graphic designers.
- Fluent in German and English.
- 2+ years of experience in digital/performance marketing with hands-on experience managing diverse marketing channels.
- Well-organized self-starter who can work independently.
- A strong bias towards action and development.
- An excellent analytical, data-oriented mindset.
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to effectively work under pressure.
- A positive, team-oriented personality.
- Understanding and relationships with key players in the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Some experience working in a game publisher or high-growth company would be a huge plus.
- Experience or a personal interest in gaming or esports would bea huge plus.