Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Runtime is a nutrition company built to enhance competitive gamers and today’s high-performing professionals through complete, convenient, and nourishing products. Our suite of offerings include liquid meals, drinks, and shots that contain an array of high quality ingredients specifically engineered to meet the daily demands of intense gaming, work, and beyond.
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re looking for ambitious, passionate individuals who can join our mission of delivering high-quality nutrition to people everywhere. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new company in the emerging business of esports and gaming.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Content Manager who can take ownership of all editorial initiatives for an online esports/lifestyle destination including sourcing, curation and management of relevant content. The ideal candidate is a gaming, pop culture, or esports enthusiast who has a native understanding of these verticals. This person has hands-on experience project managing a content operation, sourcing third parties for written and video content, and optimizing content to build an audience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of “The Next Big Thing” in nutrition and gaming.
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as an integral part of Runtime’s marketing team.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, BBQs, free drinks and more.
- A competitive salary.
What you will do
- Help build the overall infrastructure of the content/editorial program and determine resource needs.
- Design and implement content strategies to increase traffic and engagement across owned channels.
- Create processes and standards for managing content within a CMS including hierarchical storing standards, expiration, tagging, and quality.
- Develop, scope, plan and execute on content for all types of media.
- Source and manage content creation with internal and external resources such as freelancers and agencies.
- Oversee localization and publication into different languages as needed.
- Manage content calendar alongside social media colleagues; brainstorm, test, and measure new ideas.
- Edit, proofread and ensure publication of high quality content.
- Analyze various traffic metrics in an effort to optimize content delivery and strategy.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Distribute content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Passion for video games or esports is a MUST.
- Experience with social media management and analytic tools.
- 5+ years experience working as a managing editor or content manager for an endemic game brand, esports company or publication.
- Proficiency with a CMS.
- Strong understanding of video and audio production including editing and effects.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to cater to audience preferences.
- Expertise in distributing content on social media platforms.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, editing and writing skills in English; German a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- A positive, team-oriented personality.