Ort: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam
Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner: Sabrina Kreitz
Picnic the future of online retail
Germany’s grocery market is worth 240 billion euros. The big players, like Amazon and Rewe, have been trying to unlock the online potential but they’re stuck at 1% market share.
Picnic is the new kid in town. What started as an idea in Amsterdam is taking the world of e-commerce by storm. In three years, we’ve grown from delivering to a handful of customers to over 150,000 households. And now after making waves across the Netherlands, Picnic has taken the next step.
We’re building a team to define the future of online shopping in Germany.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution?
Picnic is data-driven and complex – from pricing strategies, forecasting, warehouse automation, to the ever-expanding growth of our company, we are constantly faced with new challenges and opportunities…that’s where you come in!
We are on the hunt for business analysts who present their understanding of what drives consumer behaviour and operational efficiency. You’ll glean actionable insights from large data sets – but your eyes won’t be glued to data all day! You also offer entrepreneurial, realistic, and practical business opportunities.
Have a forward-thinking idea? Tell your team, modify it, evaluate, experiment, and then make a real impact in our company!
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle
- Design, implement and evaluate numerous experiments
- Optimize tools, systems and business processes
- Relentless focus on creating habit-forming product ideas
Your first-class analytical skills combined with a creative and problem-solving mindset brings original design. You don’t only see numbers in data sets, but opportunities.
As an innovative thinker you constantly generate your own ideas. You’re also ambitious – you come up with smart solutions, not easy ones.
Superior presentation and communication skills allow you to convert complexity into digestible information for your team. You are confident and take ownership of your projects, but also collaborate with and motivate your colleagues!
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Recently graduated or with 1-5 years of experience in a role such as strategy consulting
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of SQL/ Tableau or Python
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- A holder of an EU work permit