Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany’s largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for marketplaces and eCommerce topics and your drive for improvement and become part of our team as
Project Manager (m/f) – eCommerce
- As a Project Manager within our eCommerce team, you will be responsible for building up knowhow and best practices in marketplaces and indirect eCommerce.
- In doing so you partner with teams from the Oetker Group companies in multiple countries to grow fast and drive our projects forward.
- You will iteratively test hypothesis with high agility and speed to reach best practices in food retail.
- Together with the eCommerce team, you will support in building up the required organisation and processes to facilitate cooperation with group companies and to scale indirect eCommerce over the whole group.
- You enjoy challenging the status quo and seeking for best practices that leverage and support the Oetker Group companies.
- You are educated to degree level.
- Several years of project management experience in a leading consumer goods company or a fast-growth start-up environment.
- Several years of analytic analyses experience with A/B testing and regression analysis.
- Solid knowhow in eCommerce and marketplaces.
- Strong analytical skills and a very structured approach to tasks at hand.
- Ability to quickly build up positive relationships with diverse stakeholders and fostering consensus.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
(you can apply in German or English)
At our Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group! Apply via link below.