Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Based in Berlin, you will be managing the Sales team for Austria and Switzerland. From Berlin, our Inside Sales team will support the Field Sales Reps in Austria (Lieferservice.at) and Switzerland (Takeaway.com) to acquire new restaurants. As our Sales Manager/Vertriebsleiter in our team for Austria and Switzerland, you manage Field Sales, Inside Sales, After Sales, Sales Administration, Sales Research and the Teamlead (altogether about 17 FTE). You set targets and lead the employees to their individual and communal success
You report directly to the global sales director in our Amsterdam based head quarter.
You are responsible for even further growing our restaurant offering in Austria and Switzerland.
- Continuous support and development of the team through trainings and coaching
- Agreeing on realistic and ambitious targets with the team as well as teaching the team to accomplish the goals together
- Close cooperation and coordination with the other specialty departments as well as the other country sales teams and the sales director
- Analysis of the market and competition and extrapolating strategic steps
- Guaranteeing optimal processes within the team and faultless cooperation of the individual team members
- Supporting a fluent process, e.g. by clarifying legal questions related to cross border cooperation or coordination with the IT department
- Regular meetings with the Field Sales Representatives in Austria and Switzerland
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager/Head of Sales with managerial responsibility (3-5 years)
- Flexible, solution-oriented and creative way of operating
- You are experienced in coaching, team leading and (sales) trainings
- You are motivated by sales targets and you know how to enthuse your team with these targets
- You are willing to travel 1-2 times per month (Austria and Switzerland)
- You have an affinity for the food service industry
- Fluent in German and English
- Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office!
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee