Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are the leading global company in the expanding online meal kit market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a rapidly growing Europe based Internet leader. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and diligence to help us further optimize our business processes and controls. We are fast paced and love the food world.
Join us in transitioning HelloFresh from an advanced start-up to a robust and sophisticated international group, whilst keeping up the fast pace that makes us successful. We have grown tremendously over the last years and are consistently improving and revising our processes.
We are a data-driven organization and are currently in the process of building the foundation of a scalable data infrastructure supporting strategic decision making in customer retention & product improvements. To ensure that our business processes are scalable and support further growth, we are searching for a highly skilled BI analyst that is eager to utilize their toolbox to understand the problem facing the business and come back with an insightful solution.
You have the analytical vigor and intellectual drive to analyze, break down processes and handle large data structures. Your technical expertise is accompanied by excellent communication skills and project management skills. Results reflect your work ethics, diligence and dedication to details.
About the job
- You provide insights to various stakeholders, enable them to make better data-driven decisions and streamline analysis and learnings across markets
- You will proactively present recommendations and ideas on how to improve existing business processes
- You will work closely with different business teams in all our markets as well as with our engineering and data infrastructure teams
- You manage complex projects involving several departments within the organization, positioning yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
- You initiate deep dive analysis to understand customer behavior and help monitor, report and improve upon relevant KPIs
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience as Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role
- You are fluent in SQL and know how to present the results of your work with visualization tools such as Tableau
- You have experience in working with databases and Data Warehouse infrastructures
- Experience in a programming language such as Python, R or VBA is a strong plus
- You are able to share the results of your work to senior stakeholders in the company in a clear and efficient manner
- You are very detailed-oriented, proactive and you are willing to achieve and go the extra-mile
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- Become an essential part of an international first class team with plenty of space for career development
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Pension Scheme and Sabbatical Policy
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
- Permanent discount on HelloFresh boxes
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.