Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you that rare breed of information professional that knows how to create insights by which the business impact is maximized? Would you like to work on issues which play a pivotal role in the marketing strategy in order to reach millions of customers?
We – Takeaway.com – are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Business Analyst to join our new Customer Analytics teams.
You are one of the driving forces behind the creation of in-depth customer analysis and operational marketing analytics. Together with your brilliant team members, you build models and crystal clear insights, and you know how to visually present it, so that your audience can adopt it in their daily work. As such, you use your superb communication skills in transmitting your passion for data to others.
- Perform in-depth analysis like Customer Lifetime Value, Cohorts, Sales forecast, marketing mix modeling
- Develop together with the various stakeholders; metrics and KPI’s
- Make information and KPI’s available for other departments in dashboards
- Help with the numerical justification of business cases
- Play a key role within the new Customer Analytics teams, responsible for implementing a cutting-edge data-driven strategy for Takeaway.com.
A day in the life of
Your team is developing a model which should determine the right marketing (channel) mix. You know that there are multiple possibilities to come to an advice. Therefore, today you investigate the differences between various attribution models. At the end of the day you have found an interesting result which you share with your fellow team members. Happy with this new insight you leave the building: when we implement it, this means that we reach more (potential) customers than before!
- An academic degree (MSc/PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or related field with a strong emphasis on statistics.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience in using statistics in a commercial environment
- Experience in E-Commerce is highly rated
Bonus points for
Experience in building; Customer Lifetime Value models, cohort analysis, advanced segmentation, marketing mix modeling, etc. Experience in using R and/or Python as well as data retrieval using BI tools and SQL.
You are part of one of the new Customer Analytics teams which has a focus to gain insights to improve our reach to customers and restaurants, which includes reporting and dashboarding but also ad-hoc business cases/questions using (advanced) statistics. Therefore the people in the team have different backgrounds and roles to achieve the goal (and thereby opportunities to learn from your peers). By doing so you have a big contribution to Takeaway.com’s Data Driven Decision Making strategy. From a planning perspective the team works in an agile way using SCRUM. As a team you present to the rest of the company the insights you have developed during the sprint, which gives the team a great visibility within the organization.
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions
- Awesome team events
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Are you ready to join?