Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and almost 200 cities.
We are looking for an experienced (Executive) Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a very well-organized and timely manner. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is a great problem solver and highly organized.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the management team
- Manage and maintain schedules and appointments
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents
- Conduct research, prepare reports and documents for the management team
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Coordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Fluency in German and English
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competitive Salary
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe
- Fresh fruit, Cereals and more important: Friday Team Lunches!
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Location: Berlin, Germany
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.