Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner: Hubertus Hornstein
UpGreatLife (www.upgreatlife.com) makes healthy living easy for consumers. With its unique approach of curated effective nutrition combined with a Digital Health Coach on any mobile device, we are revolutionizing the food and health industry. If you would like to be part of this movement please apply below!
As (Junior) Online Marketing Manager you will be part of a small team. You will be responsible of the conceptual planning, implementation, management and optimization of campaigns and content based marketing activities (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, email campaigns, affiliate etc. Likewise, you are responsible for creating landing pages and content of our website.
Your job / responsibilities
- Define, manage and implement actions to drive traffic from the social media platforms and google to our website and app.
- Define, manage and implement the conversion optimization strategy of our websites
- Define core KPIs to measure the behavior of users coming from different channels
- Analyze the performance of each individual page type for desktop & mobile
- Define A/B and Multi-variant tests to test improvements of the click-through-rates
- Improve search traffic performance
- Carry out in-depth technical analysis, provide statistical analysis and reporting
- Provide performance based reports
Your profile / qualifications
- First experience in conversion optimization, A/B Testing as well as Multi-variant tests
- Always up to date with new technologies and methodologies involving user testing
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience and a deep understanding of performance, social media marketing and conversion optimization
- Analytical know-how and expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook,, Instagram etc.
- It is important that you have already autonomously developed and managed online campaigns, as well as expertise in the field of SEO and SEM (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, a well-structured approach to work with attention to detail. Simultaneously, have the capabilities to think strategically;
- Quality-oriented and focused on details
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle and enthusiasm for the impact of nutrition and sports on health
- An excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
- We offer an attractive integral compensation package and the opportunity to shape the company and its culture from the beginning.
- Smoothies, healthy snacks & food all day long
- Our office and location is in Berlin, Mitte: Rosenthaler-Platz
- Start: asap
Apply now with your CV and all relevant materials/information under email@example.com. If you have any further information please get in contact with us under +491737203921 or +491636819219.