Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We’re HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we’re on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
About the job
The role will be responsible for planning, carrying out, and analyzing marketing campaigns for our customers with a strong focus on cross channel campaigns (email, push notification & in-app, sms, Outbound calls, direct mail …). The role will be in charge of defining and executing a pipeline of A/B tests in order to improve our CRM performance. With the support from analysts, the role will create/improve current reporting and extract insights regarding optimization of customer segmentation and customer journeys. Finally, the role will help coordinate CRM initiatives across all countries and in relation with other functions like Customer Experience or Product teams.
What we’re looking for
- 3-4 years of work with previous experience in CRM / customer centric functions
- Proven project management skills
- Good knowledge of CRM tools (ESP, Template editors) and campaign builders
- Mobile CRM knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Strong written & oral communication skills
What we offer
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks