Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! In this cross-functional role you will interact with multiple departments, get in-depth knowledge about the business, and network with experts in their fields. Are you visionary with strong people skills and can thrive in a startup environment? Do you have a strong recruiting strategy that can scale as we grow? Are you passionate about building teams and impacting the life of millions of people? If your answer is yes, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage a full-cycle recruiting process across all teams ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner directly with Hiring Managers in a consultative relationship to understand their specific needs to attract and bring in top talent
- Creatively attract top talent using multiple sources as well as directly source and recruit passive candidates through a strong active sourcing approach
- Create robust pipelines from scratch while making each candidate feel like they are the only one you are talking to
- Improve the application and selection process with new concepts and tools
- Measure your results, keep track of your recruitment pipeline and find improvements
- Showcase your passion for the industry and build intimate knowledge about competitors and target companies
- Work closely with HR team to improve existing programs and develop innovative strategies in finding top talent
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience, preferably within a corporate environment
- You have experience in full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment with a demonstrable track record of success
- You are able to build a sourcing and recruiting strategy for a range of roles, levels, and functions
- You have an exceptional candidate focus, with a passion for offering each candidate a world class experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- You are a self-directed problem solver with a strong hands-on and get-it-done mentality
- You have proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- You always keep up with cutting edge talent acquisition practices and HR trends
- You are fluent in English and in German
What we offer
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day – Boredom doesn’t get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Please send us your application in German or English.