Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! As our new Head of Influencer Marketing Manager France (m/f), you will play a significant role in shaping our holistic influencer marketing approach across all touchpoints in order to boost brand awareness and community growth. While being on the cutting edge of influencer marketing, you will lead our talented French team, analyse our marketing campaigns and derive strategic recommendations for future campaigns and marketing approaches.
- Be a charismatic leader: coach and inspire our Influencer Marketing Team France by being a brilliant communicator who cares about continuous development and spreads a positive spirit
- Operational excellence is your passion: ensure proper creation and execution of Influencer Marketing campaigns via our social media channels with focus on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Be driven by numbers: monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement, community growth and ROI and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- Stay on top of the business: build up and manage relationships with leading influencers or agencies in France and do not forget to give them an awesome experience with us when planning and organizing social media events
- Stay on top of industry trends: evaluate latest social media advancements as well as relevant best practice examples of influencer marketing
- You have 4+ years of relevant working experience in Influencer Marketing, Blogger Relations, Social Media Marketing or other related fields and first successful leadership experience
- You hold a degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or other business-related studies
- You have strong prioritization skills, an independent way of working and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have inspiring communication skills and you are able to lead a young team into an efficient workflow
- You know how to encourage and motivate your team
- You are a native French speaker and fluent in English
What we offer
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day – Boredom doesn’t get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Please send us your application in English.