Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are the leading brand for fitness food in Europe and need YOU to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious team consists of over 55 international employees and we serve 10+ European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our brand new office located in a historical building next to a nice park in Frankfurt/Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Develop and execute our international expansion roadmap to boost our further development into a global brand
- Build up trust-based relationships with new partners and local key players
- Develop a deep understanding of user characteristics in key markets together with respective team members
- Build, develop and lead teams to execute local marketing, communications and partnering strategies
- Identify and manage local agencies to support execution of successful campaigns
- Work closely with the executive team to define new strategies and opportunities for our growth
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience in Management Consulting, Business Development / International Expansion, Marketing and/or General Management. Experience with FMCG is a plus
- MSc./BSc. degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or other business-related studies
- Strong communication skills, proactive mindset and hands-on approach
- Results-focused and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent English speaker, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- A position with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Involvement in a fast growing startup with the mission to change the world
- Working together with a highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Attractive benefits and compensation package
Please send us your application in English via our career website.